1. Season both sides with sea salt and black pepper.
2. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat for about 2-3 minutes.
3. Pan sear skin side up for about 4 minutes until there's a crispy brown edge.
4. Carefully flip salmon over, reduce heat to medium and cook for another 4 minutes.
For Citrus Olive Relish:
1. Thinly slice fennel using a sharp knife or a mandoline.
2. Zest and juice the lemon and orange.
3. Combine the fennel slices, citrus zest and juice, olive oil, and olives in mixing bowl.
4. Season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes to taste.
5. Garnish with fennel fronds.
6. Serve alongside seared salmon and ENJOY!
Can also grill salmon on a grill pan or outside!