- 1/3 cup mayo (paleo/homemade)
- 1 tbsp whole grain mustard
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 2 tbsps maple syrup
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- eggs, scrambled or runny yolk
Maple Sriracha Aioli
1. Whisk together mayo, mustards, maple syrup, and sriracha. Season to taste with sea salt and pepper. Adjust maple syrup and/or sriracha to sweet/spicy preference.
2. Cook bacon using your preferred method. I always bake on a sheet tray in the oven at 400F degrees for 15 minutes or more until crispy.
3. Cook eggs your favorite way. Runny yolks are awesome for this sandwich, but scrambled is delicious too!
4. Assemble BLT to your liking with toast, bacon, lettuce, tomato, eggs, cheese, maple sriracha aioli.
- Serving Size: 1