- 1 whole cauliflower
- 2T melted ghee (I used OMGheebutter)
- 1T chipotle seasoning (FlavorGod), or sea salt and pepper
- 3T harissa (I used Mina)
- 1/2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 450 placing rack in lower third, and line baking dish with foil.
- Remove green leaves and cut off bottom of stalk so cauliflower will sit flat in baking dish.
- Pour/brush melted ghee over cauliflower and sprinkle with chipotle seasoning or salt and pepper.
- Using brush, add a layer of harissa evenly oven whole cauliflower covering completely.
- Roast for 30 minutes.
- Take out dish, season with more chipotle or sea salt, and add water to dish, then cover with foil or ovenproof lid.
- Roast another 20 minutes or until wooden skewer can be inserted through cauliflower with ease.
- Let rest for at least 5 minutes before cutting into to serve.
- Enjoy with any meal for an elegant dinner!