- 4 cups watermelon juice, strained
- 4 cups filtered water
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 lime, sliced (for garnish)
- 1 bunch fresh mint
- 4 tsps CALM magnesium powder
- 40 drops trace mineral drops
- pinch sea salt
- 1 scoop collagen peptides (per serving)
1. Blend cubed watermelon and strain to get your juice.
2. In a large pitcher, muddle the mint leaves at the bottom with the end of a wooden spoon. You want the leaves to get nice and bruised to release the mint oils.
3. Add fresh lime juice, CALM powder, pinch salt, and trace mineral drops and collagen peptides if using. Stir well.
4. Pour into glasses with ice, garnish with lime slices.
I had extra watermelon, so I juiced and strained it and poured into large ice cube tray moulds!
This would be really good with some sparkling mineral water too!
- Serving Size: 1 cup